We’re looking for a Junior (Graduate) Front End Developer to join our team. This role is ideal for a new graduate or someone changing their career, with trained skills in PHP, HTML and CSS, who is passionate about building a career in web development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new websites from scratch, or by using pre-existing components and styles
- Maintaining existing sites to the same standards they were built
- Collaborating with internal teams
- Working with WordPress, CraftCMS and HTML email
- Be organised, show up on time, self motivated and take deadlines seriously
- This role requires you to work from our Heidelberg office.
Specific skills you have
- A deep understanding of PHP, HTML5 & CSS3
- Understanding of design layouts and fundamentals of website development
- Strong attention to detail
Not Essential, but would be useful
- Familiarity with build tools like Gulp and Grunt
- An understanding of SASS – CSS extension language
- Proficiency with code versioning tools, such as Git
- A good understanding of SEO and accessibility principles and ensuring that solutions will adhere to them
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to grow their skills and get their foot in the door of an exciting career.
Job Type: On-going contract 5 days a week (40 hours).
Education: Bachelor Degree (Preferable, but not essential)
Working With Us
- You’ll enjoy the chance to work, with a variety of customers, in a friendly environment with ample opportunity to grow and improve your skills and knowledge.
- Teaming with, and learning from other talented individuals
- Flexible working hours for a healthy work/life balance