We’re looking for an SEO Web Content Writer / Copywriter to join our team on an on-going 3-days-a-week contract. The successful applicant will have excellent writing skills and the ability to write for a variety of clients while maintaining the correct keyword density. Speed, accuracy and the ability to self-edit are essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing unique SEO optimised content for the web
- Researching and writing blog posts and articles
- Researching and writing social media posts
- Researching and writing email marketing campaigns
- Liaising with clients that require ongoing copywriting services
- Be organised, show up on time, self motivated and take deadlines seriously
- This role requires you to work from our Fairfield office.
Only applications including a sample of SEO copywriting will be considered. If applying without SEO experience, please send through your best attempt at SEO copywriting. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to get their foot in the door of an exciting career in copywriting.
Job Type: On-going contract starting at 3 days a week (21 hours).
Experience: copywriting: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor Degree (Preferable, but not essential)
Working With Us
- You’ll enjoy the chance to work, with a variety of customers, in a friendly environment with ample opportunity to grow and improve your skills and knowledge.
- Exposure to and the ability to learn and work within a variety of marketing disciplines.
- Teaming with, and learning from ultra talented individuals
- Flexible working hours for a healthy work/life balance